Measure Twice, Cut Once

For our PopUp camper decor update, I decided to update all of the curtains. I chose to use fabric shower curtains. They are inexpensive, ready to handle moisture and have professionally finished edges. Less sewing! 

We decided to keep the existing curtains and attach the fabric to them. The curtains possess an insulating factor. Keep heat and cold out and heat and cold in. 

I chose fabric that was more neutral with small pops of color. I am choosing to use pillows and art to give more color to the space. My curtains will be a backdrop/canvas. Keep it simple!

We measured, cut and clipped. We sewed one curtain to get an idea of our plan. It will work. This week the sewing will take place. By the weekend we will have the curtains ready for install. I will get photos and video. 

What I learned...your project is only as daunting as you allow it to be. If you want a change...do it. Find ways to reduce the cost and have fun. Oh and Laugh! Above all else LAUGH!

Set your "Out Of Office" and take time to do what you love.

Peace. Love. Health.









Comments

Popular Posts